Search found 454 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (KEEP GRINDING BROS)

DREAM BIG

LIFE IS ABUNDANT

WORK HARD

PLAY HARD

EXPLORE THE WORLD

RISE UP TO GREATNESS

LETS GET IT TODAY KINGS

-MAC
by MakingAComeback
Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sewerdog's log

Ha ha, fucking legend!

Work hard, tell Andy I said hi.

Ravi
by MakingAComeback
Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sewerdog's log

Where's ma fuckin DOG at?
by MakingAComeback
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (BODY PROG UPDATES)

Really enjoyed the interview MILFandCookies did with The Dom ( AskTheDom ) https://youtu.be/FyOqhV9GqfQ ---------- Up at 5am. Vision board. ATG work done. 6am: Legs & Shoulders in the gym. Smashed it. BW: 191.3 Down 3lbs since Sunday. Lets keep working, and present an improvement this Sunday. Going ...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (BODY PROG UPDATES)

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 15 (MON 27/03/2023) ACTIONS (1) MONEY -Content: Edit & Upload 1 Long Form & 5 Shorts -Content: Write & Schedule 15 FB posts (for the week) -Networking process: 2hr activity & adding, 1hr relationship building, 1hr new biz dev -Lead Magnet development (2) MUSCLES: -Stretc...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (GLL AUDIOS?!)

MAC PHYSIQUE UPDATE: RECOMP WEEK 14 BW: 193.7 (Lets drop this to 185 over the course of a few weeks and see) WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.24.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.24 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.24 (2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.25.jpeg WhatsApp I...
by Manly Cockfellow
Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Update: Taking CA Seriously; Sex Parties; Attachment Work, ED, & Hot-Wiring My Brain

Attachment work Been doing good work on my attachment style using the Ideal Parent Figure Protocol & finished reading Attachment Disturbances in Adults last week. My biggest fear underlying my attachment style is that of abandonment. I learned to keep myself safe from abandonment by becoming Mr.Ind...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (LOOKSMAXX PROGRES?)

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 12 (FRIDAY 24TH March) ACTIONS (1) Money: -Content: 1 Long Form, 5 Shorts -Networking: Execute Daily Process (2) Muscles: -Gym: Legs & Shoulders -2700kcals, DHA, Supps -Stretch & Core (3) Mindset: -Read Vin’s ChatGPT Guides Others: Making some operational changes. The pro...
by dinsr4
Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sewerdog's log

Sewer, new to the forum but reading up on your log.

I am in a similar place as you on day 1, im glad someone similar to me is going on this journey and I can learn from.

Keep up the good work.
by MakingAComeback
Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (GRATITUDE FOR KING ANDY)

VLOGGING THE JOURNEY: 13 MONTHS ORTHOTROPICS & MEWWING TREATMENT COMPLETED VLOG HERE https://youtu.be/Q2M4OwTmL3s MONTH 2 VLOG FOR COMPARISON https://youtu.be/W6B3ZA98xGU [LOOKSMAXXING] MAC THOUGHTS: It's cool to improve the structure.........but low bodyfat and muscles remain king in my mind Ravi
by MakingAComeback
Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (GRATITUDE FOR KING ANDY)

ACCOUNTABILITY: WEEK 12 (TUE 21st MARCH) WEEKLY GOAL: (1) Content: 5 Long Forms & 25 Shorts for YT by Fri (2) Audience Building: Add 500 people on FB and introduce myself to all 500 by Fri (3) Body: Gym 4 x / 1hr Steady State Cardio Daily / Body progress update Sunday OTHERS: -Lead Magnet: Produce ...
by MakingAComeback
Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Staying Focused)

Yo bros! Weekend: Quite chill. Lots of biohacking & rest. Has to be done! Solid performance Mon-Fri, is built upon proper restoration. Doing an interview with Lord Radical shortly, on mewwing. I'll link to it, and if you want any advice on breathing, airway development, and so on, just ask. Otherwis...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sewerdog's log

Dude

You are REALLY putting the work in

So proud of you

I want you to be an epic KYIL success story

KEEP FUCKING WORKING KING

MAC DADDY
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Staying Focused)

ACCOUNTABILITY: WEEK 12 (MON 20TH MARCH) WEEKLY GOAL: (1) Content: 5 Long Forms & 25 Shorts for YT by Fri (2) Audience Building: Add 500 people on FB and introduce myself to all 500 by Fri (3) Body: Gym 4 x / 1hr Steady State Cardio Daily / Body progress update Sunday OTHERS: -Lead Magnet: Produce t...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (THE DOM INTERVIEW)

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 11 (Friday 17th 2023) ACTIONS (1) Money: Block A (Content): -Content: 1 Core Video & 5 Shorts -3 FB Posts Block B (Networking): -2hrs Networking: Active in FB Groups & Adding People (2) Muscles: -2700kcal -Core -Gym: Legs & Shoulders -Stretch (3) Mindset: -Joe Dispenza M...